http://www.tenutesalvaterra.it/

Combining a knowledge of - and roots in - the territory of the Veneto with the vision and managerial skills of a group of entrepreneurs coming from different fields, able to capitalize on their know-how to give life to a project that enhances and promotes one of the most extraordinary Italian products: wine. This was the impetus behind Tenute SalvaTerra, a unique reality of its kind, originated from a union of passions, which brings together the skills and knowledge of the world of finance and the savoir faire of the world of wine.


Tenute SalvaTerra wants to be the expression of this heritage. “As wine is for us an expression of culture, we have to translate into it the natural elements of the earth - says Paolo Fontana, CEO of SalvaTerra Group -. The natural aspect is, in fact, an important value: our goal is also to produce in an authentic way, in order to safeguard and enhance the biodiversity of the territory, which during this time of globalization is likely to disappear. Safeguarding the territory also means protecting the landscape with well thought-out viticulture, which is as difficult as it is fascinating in very extreme areas, such as the terraced vineyards located in the high hills”.

SalvaTerra
Amarone Classico DOCG

Grown on the Prun di Negrar vineyard the grapes are harvested in the early fall. The wine spends three years in oak barrels, half of which are barrique.

tech sheet




SalvaTerra
Amarone Classico DOCG Reserva

Grown on the Prun di Negrar vineyard the grapes are harvested in the early fall. The wine spends three years in oak barrels, half of which are barrique.

tech sheet




SalvaTerra
Lazzarone ITG Venezie

Grown on the Prun di Negrar vineyard the grapes are harvested in the late fall. The wine spends six months in oak barrels, half of which are barrique.

tech sheet




SalvaTerra
Pinot Grigio

Grown on the Oliosi Valeggio vineyards the grapes are harvested in the late summer. The wine is aged in steel tanks.

tech sheet




SalvaTerra
Prosecco Extra Dry

This wine has residual sugar ranging from 13-17 grams per liter, its smoothness further enhancing the wine’s fruiBness. Early harvesting of Glera grapes to produce the base of the sparkling wine and fermentaBon at the controlled temperature 20*C give this wine its delicious balance.

tech sheet




SalvaTerra
Valpolicella

Grown on the Prun di Negrar vineyard the grapes are harvested in the early fall. Aged in steel tanks.

tech sheet




SalvaTerra
Valpolicella Ripasso

Grown on the Prun di Negrar vineyard the grapes are harvested in the early fall. The wine spends six months in oak barrels, half of which are barrique.

tech sheet




Corte Giona
Amarone DOCG

Grown on the Mezzane and Montorio vineyards the grapes are harvested in the fall.  The wine is aged for 18 months in oak.

tech sheet




Corte Giona
Pinot Grigio

Grown on the Tre Venezie vineyards the grapes are harvested in late summer. Wine is aged in steel tanks.

tech sheet




Corte Giona
Prosecco Extra Dry

Perfect as an aperitif with light starters, seafood, or simply on its own.

tech sheet




Corte Giona
Riposato

Grown on the Mezzane and Montorio vineyards the grapes are harvested in the fall. 40% of wine is stored in steel tanks, the other 60% is aged in barrique for three months.

tech sheet




Corte Giona
Valpolicella

Grown on the Mezzane and Montorio vineyards the grapes are harvested in the fall. The wine is aged in steel tanks.

tech sheet




Corte Giona
Valpolicella Ripasso

Grown on the Mezzane and Montorio vineyards the grapes are harvested in the fall. The wine is aged for 3 months in oak.

tech sheet